Saturday, December 24, 2011

Udi's White Sandwich Bread

When I discovered bread and bagels and related foods were giving me discomfort, I thought breakfast was kind of ruined forever.  But then I went exploring around Whole Foods and came upon this gem.
Bread for those that can't eat wheat
I picked it up because toast has been a staple of my breakfasts since I started college.  It's a pretty hearty staple, but what I love about this brand's white bread is that it makes fantastic toast.  Of all the ones I've tried, it has the same consistency and taste as regular toast.  I definitely suggest everyone give it a try.  Here are some meal ideals:

  • Peanut butter & grape jelly
  • Almond butter & strawberry jelly (I am a bit of a nut butter and jelly snob)
  • Scrambled eggs
  • ...and more!
See?  These meals are just like their non-gluten-free counterparts, and with this bread, the taste is basically the same.

Happy holidays everyone!  Merry Christmas to those who celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment