Thursday, December 29, 2011

GF Bagel With Cream Cheese and Lox

I love bagels, smoked salmon, and cream cheese, and together on one plate, it is the best combination.  Udi makes bagels too and they pass in terms of bagel-ness.  They don't have that same robust texture and gooey-ness as non-gluten-free (non-GF) bagels, but I think I am having non-GF pasta for dinner tonight, so I need to be really good about eating gluten-free (GF) for the rest of the day. 
Sorry for the crappy camera pic.
I mean, the bagel looks yummy.  Trust me, tastes better than it looks, even though the texture is a little off.  It is definitely more enjoyable to have a vessel with which to transport the lox to your mouth, instead of what I usually do at school and smear some lox and roll it up.  So, this is a good alternate breakfast. Like my dad said, I can't be eating eggs every morning (even though those taste delicious).

No comments:

Post a Comment