Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holy Crap, I Can Eat Pizza Again

The options for me to eat pizza on my campus have been ridiculously limited, as in, there is no wheat-free or gluten-free pizza.  UNTIL NOW!

Collegetown Pizza to Offer New Menu in Dryden Locale

By now, I mean, whenever CTP opens up again.  But either way, that is exciting news for everyone who is wheat-free and gluten-free, and since they have a special oven for it, cross-contamination will not be an issue.  Also, the quality of the pizza should be the same.  I'll let you know once I decide to go.

My outfit today?  I've spent most of the day in the freeze-box library called Mann.  So I wore black skinny jeans, a turquoise tank top, my BDG ankle boots, gray snood-beanie, Aerie hoodie, Urban Outfitters watch, Coach bracelet, and studded wrap-around bracelet.  I am so comfy and warm right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment