Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Salmon Roll-Ups

So, today I really don't feel like eating meat.  I have no idea why, but sometimes I get into these moods where it just does not appeal to me.  So today, I wrapped up salmon in cream cheese.  Not going to lie, I was a little ravenous and ate half the packet, but that's okay.  More omega-3 fatty acids for me!

Today, I also have an informal interview in a coffee shop.  Since I also had to go to bio-medical engineering lab today, I dressed functionally.  I bought a Peter Pan collar top from Free People a while back and could not figure out how to style it.  So, ladies and gentlemen, this is what I came up with:


Informal Interview

The top looks different from the one above, but you get the idea (I hope)
Since my phone died over the weekend (moment of silence), I had to purchase a watch in order to know what time it was, is, whatever tense you want to use.  So there we go.  A simple meal and a simple, but functional, outfit.

Keep it yummy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment