Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Gluten-Free Thanksgiving

Since I had no way of uploading pictures to my computer back home, this post is several days late.  But I was pretty excited to hear that my cousin would be accommodating and make all this gluten-free stuffing that she and I can eat for the Turkey Feast.  I just loved that my family took such good care of everything and it's exciting to know that marketplaces and restaurants have gluten-free options for those of us who want traditional foods, but cannot eat them.
Clockwise: Corn bread stuffing, corn pudding, sweet potatoes, wild rice stuffing, turkey.
Everything was so delicious!  I'll be totally honest, I could not enjoy the meal as much as I wanted to because of the allergy medication I took that morning because my cousin has a dog in the house.  Being drowsy does not make me very hungry.
Gluten-free pumpkin pie.  YUM!
I like to dress up for family occasions.  I could have worn something fall-themed, but decided not to.  I just wanted to look nice for spending time with my family.

Thanksgiving 11/22/12

Tobi dress, lace tights, Bonanza shoes from Steve Madden


Keep it yummy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment