Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BACK TO BLOGGING (Finals and Fall Semester are Over YAY)

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the brief hiatus.  I really wanted to focus during finals and finish strong.  I was cooking!  Just not documenting anything (to be frank, I was wearing sports bras, sweaters, and yoga pants.  Every day).  But now I'm back to blogging every Wednesday and Sunday.  So get excited!

Today (tomorrow), it is mine and Matt's third month.  Yes, we are that corny.  So we went out to Le Pain Quotidien.  It used to be one of my favorite bread shops, back when I could eat bread.  Now they have spelt bread, which does not give me any problems, so I gladly eat that.  I got a little dolled up for the brunch, but first I'll talk about what I ate.

Of course, I start off with coffee. Nail polish (urban outfitters).
LOOK AT HOW FANCY THIS IS.
Three mustards on the side with a gruyere, ham, and spelt tartine.
I haven't eaten a sandwich in a while, so this was a very fine choice.  Spelt is super close to actual wheat, without the after-taste.  I had non-gluten-free toast once and it had this terrible after-taste that I could not stand.

Now about fashion!  Matt usually wears his Acacia hoodie with jeans, so I suggested he branch out a bit.  So he got two sweaters yesterday and I died from how handsome he is.
He got a haircut and he's wearing a sweater.  It's crazy and he's so cute.
Like I said, I decided to get dolled up.  Because we were going on a date, so I straightened my hair, did some makeup and wore a skirt.  I like that the skirt went with the greenery in the sandwich.  Kind of.  I clearly like my winter wear dark like my coffee.

No idea what I'm doing.  Skirt (urban outfitters), sweater (gap, thrifted), necklace (urban outfitters), hat (handmade), boots (Minnetonka)
That was my first brunch in the city during break.  Good luck to everyone still taking finals and whatnot.

Keep it yummy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment