Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Am The Worst At Posting (I'm Sorry)

Hello all!  Sorry for not posting for so long.  I went to Miami (which I will post about sometime between tonight and tomorrow), had some personal stuff to deal with, and now school started, so I am once again trying to set up a schedule.  To force me to do things, the most probable schedule will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

So, tomorrow, look forward to a charming post about Miami and being assertive about your allergy (while looking cute despite major bloating), Sunday will feature some delicious leftover turkey with quinoa and dressing (with an outfit to go with it), and Tuesday will be about blueberry pie that I made with a spelt crust and tips of keeping warm and adorable in sub-zero temperatures.

Look forward to writing it all (whilst taking 19 credits, aka, six classes).

Keep it yummy (and warm),
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment