Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GF on Campus: Big Red Barn

Source: wikipedia
Hello readers and gluten-free eaters!

Sorry I haven't exactly updated in a while.  I've been busy getting back in the swing of things in terms of classes and schoolwork.  Generally on days when I was bad and already went over my gluten-threshold by eating a pancake or something at breakfast, I have a really hard time finding gluten-free lunch things.  Every place serves non-gluten-free sandwiches or the soups have wheat in them.  And quite frankly, tossed salad is not my thing.

But today, I went to the Big Red Barn with Alysia.  I noticed a sign that said that they can make gluten-free sandwiches, even the specialty ones.  Which is awesome for kids like me to have other options.  I wish more eateries would do that, but it's nice to have one option.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment