Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Visit to Babycakes

Cookie sandwich, choco-chip brownie, and green tea
The other day, after getting my hair chopped off and dyed (see below), I met up with Danielle to go to Babycakes once again.  I got a brownie just to see what they are supposed to taste like.  See, I make them fairly often because who doesn't like brownies, but I can never get the consistency right.  The Babycakes one was absolutely lovely and perfect, and I wish I could buy a whole box or something, but sadly, I am in Ithaca and that would be an expensive delivery.

The cookie sandwich was heaven in my mouth.  I have never had such good frosting or cream in general in all my life.  It was light and fresh and just tasted amazing.  The cookies themselves were a bit thin for my taste, but I really liked the crunchiness of them.  The green tea was a great pairing for both, since the tea does not have too much flavor, so it sedates the sweetness in your mouth a bit.
Look at my hair!
No more delicious vegan cooking that isn't made by me for a while.  But I cannot wait to go again in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment