Monday, July 30, 2012

Chinese Food Pt. 2: The Mysterious Boxed Breakfast


The friendly Koala box of crap I can't eat.
Every morning of a flight started exactly the same.  We wake up at some unholy hour (5 AM) and then collect a box full of food.  But not just any food: food I (and most of you readers) can't eat.  It was muffins, toast, an egg, and something that I'm pretty sure can't be defined as food.  That made me really sad and really cranky after landing in whatever city was next.  

Then comes the next question: what do you wear to such a terrible meal?

Look at this hipster person
Be as comfortable as possible, duh!  Your stomach's going to be growling, you're going to be cranky, you're going to almost want to devour the nearest human being, so you might as well be comfy as all hell while doing it.  To accomplish that goal, I wore a loose cardigan with a gray tank top, comfy shorts, Minnetonka sandals and a hat (because my hair was a mess).  And I was happy as a bird until my first meal of...

CONVEYOR BELT SUSHI!
Keep it yummy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment