Friday, August 17, 2012

Sorry guys!

Ack, sorry I  haven't posted in almost a week.  I've been super busy between work and a Journey concert and stuff with friends, but I promise a super awesome post about Renaissance fare food!  I will have to create a schedule for posting anyway due to the fact that school is starting soon.  So, Sundays and Thursdays are when I will post.
Me crying chibi anime tears because I am a bad blogger
Other random things about my life.  Uh...I've been having awesome times with friends involving cooking and living alone at home and eating food outside of home.  I made a really yummy stir fry (which, due to the remarkable number of times I almost type it like this, will now be known as stiry fries) with kielbasa, rice, tomatoes, a chili, and onion.  My boyfriend has been finally taking into account that I'm at his house a lot and now has wheat-free granola.  Unfortunately for the boy, he accidentally bought chocolate soy milk.  That was a fun bit of gastro-intestinal horror.  As was jalapenos and buffalo chicken chunks in nachos.  Yummy, but guys should bring Pepto.  Why men?  Women don't poop.  Ever.  I am super classy, obviously.

Keep it yummy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment